Bulk PurNic™ Hit Nicotine Salts 250mg. These Fema/Gras Grade salts will eliminate the harsh throat hit in e-liquids with higher nicotine strengths for an ultra-smooth experience. We offer other strengths in DIY PurNic™ Hit Nicotine Salts including 100mg. nicotine river
Product Name: Nicotine Salt Solution
Reach Number: KS748097-08
Purity: 100.1% – 100.5%
Chemical Formula: C10H14N2
Color: Clear to Pale Yellow
- Every batch is tested via HPLC or GCMS
- Stored in a walk-in freezer
- Enters blood-brain barrier quicker
- Eliminates throat hit
- Sub Ohm Use: 1mg – 25mg
- Low Wattage Use: 1mg – 50mg
- Math when mixing remains the same
- Fema/Grass grade products
- Nicotine is in white HDPE opaque bottles
- Reach Approved for EU
- Money-Back Guarantee or replacement
- Nicotine is highly toxic
- Nicotine is very addictive
- Always avoid contact with skin
- Nicotine is very toxic if swallowed
- E-liquid is very toxic to aquatic organisms
When storing nicotine, we always recommend utilizing a freezer. Don’t worry, the nicotine may become thicker, but it will not freeze. Heat, light, and oxygen are the biggest threats that increase the degradation of quality and oxidation in nicotine. Although degradation will still occur no matter the storage environment, the coldest and darkest conditions possible will drastically slow this natural oxidation process. nicotine river
- Make sure nicotine is always inaccessible to children or pets.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediately.
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water.
- If nicotine is swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
In case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice, and show this information to your doctor.
Disposal of nicotine river
These products are intended for use by persons 21 or older, and not by children, more so women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. If you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, consult your physician before using this product. This product is sold purely for recreational purposes – it is not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested as such.